Followers

Tuesday, January 09, 2018

WINNERS FROM CHALLENGE #132 - ANYTHING CHRISTMAS GOES

 
So I have our winners from the last challenge. 
Thank you to all who entered our challenge. We had some amazing entries!
Again my appreciation to the Design Team for taking time out to choose their winners.
 
So here they are.........
 
WINNER:
#53 - NORMA
 
TOP 3:
#78 - ELENA'S HANDMADE
#83 - PAPER PROFUSION
#91 - CICCI WITH THE PEN
 
Please take your badges from the side bar and my congratulations to you all!!
The Winner has 7 days in which to contact me to claim their prize!
Thank you again xx
 
Mary & Let's Craft & Create Design Team

1 comment:

  1. Many thanks to all the fab design team for including my card among your Top 3! Congratulations to Norma, Elena and Cicci for their wonderful makes. Nicola x

    ReplyDelete